It’s Friday, Aug. 5, the day when Frank Ocean is reportedly due to drop his long-awaited new album, Boys Don’t Cry. Unfortunately for us, everyone’s favorite procrastinator decided that he wanted to test the limits of our love by making us wait a little longer.
Fans anxious for new music have eagerly been watching for the drop since midnight (in all U.S. time zones too, natch) to see if the album would appear on Apple Music. Now, nearly 12 hours into Frank Ocean Watch, the album still hasn’t materialized — and fans have a lot of feelings. Here are the best of the web’s frustrations about the new Frank Ocean (or lack thereof) so far.
This feeling is all of us right now, to be honest.
What happens when you wake up with no new album in sight.
This fan felt some type of way after waiting for a release in every U.S. time zone.
And this fan just wants to enjoy her Friday without feeling betrayed by Frankie.
It’s about time, Frank. Where is the album?!?
The thirst for new Frank Ocean music is real.
Still, some want the new album for other reasons.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space