When “the bald man with his shirt buttoned all the way up” took his first tentative steps down a California sidewalk, he undoubtedly had no idea that his life was about to change as his every move was being narrated by Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman.
Freeman has stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote his new film Ben Hur and Kimmel asked him to repeat a stunt they had pulled back in March where Freeman used his considerable vocal powers for good and applied his trademark narration to the activities of some random person going through life.
After being assured that he was not “being set up”, Freeman gamely narrated a few meaningful minutes of a stranger’s life, transforming them from hum drum to a riveting scene straight out of March of the Penguins.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time