The U.S. Olympic swim team took a page out of James Corden’s book recently, filming their own version of the late-night host’s hit “Carpool Karaoke” segment in the midst of training for the 2016 Rio Summer Games.
Members of both the men’s and women’s squads — including Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte and Katie Ledecky — got in on the action, piling into their cars to perform songs such as Fifth Harmony’s “Bo$$,” Zac Brown Band’s “Chicken Fried” and One Direction’s “What Makes You Beautiful.”
The group closed out the nearly eight-minute clip with a practically obligatory rendition of Miley Cyrus’s “Party in the USA.”
Watch the full video below.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science