Like any good bestie, Vice President Joe Biden knew he had to do something special for his pal President Barack Obama on the occasion of his 55th birthday. And it would have to make a social media splash, too — because are you really #BFFL if all the world doesn’t know it?
So Biden took to Twitter for the big moment, sharing this nostalgic image of friendship bracelets Thursday, and officially cementing his spot as Obama’s most devoted bud. Eight years later, and he’s still got his back.
It’s as if the two politicians have been hanging out at summer camp in the Adirondacks and not stuck in the White House all these years. Looks like the denizens of Twitter are into it, too:
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears