People on social media have already compared the Gucci outfit, a jacket the color of a Shamrock Shake and powder pink trousers, to Maybelline’s Great Lash mascara (because of the pink pants), Willy Wonka (because Jared Leto might be a modern day Willy), your basic watermelon, a cooler watermelon filled with guacamole and the gatekeeper at the Emerald City in The Wizard of Oz.
But people are even more excited by the look of ecstasy in the Suicide Squad star’s eyes when he first saw the coat at a Gucci runway show, in a thrilling photo from the show that BuzzFeed unearthed. Everyone else seems just as invigorated as Leto about the bright green affair, and people are even jealous of the jacket’s ability to inspire such unbridled joy.
Suicide Squad opens August 5th.
UPDATE: Later on Thursday, Jared Leto told Vanity Fair that at the moment the photo of him at the Gucci show was taken, he was reacting to seeing a friend, not the jacket.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve