Kim Kardashian West is a true master of social media sharing — whether it’s through revelatory Snapchats, internet-breaking Instagrams, or controversial tweets. So you might be surprised to learn that this very modern queen of mobile communication has actually been attached to an old-school BlackBerry cell phone all these years, even stockpiling backups.
But in a series of tweets, Kardashian West revealed Wednesday that her beloved BlackBerry Bold had finally gone kaput.
She illustrated her emotions with a tweet of a BlackBerry image from her Kimoji app, and then the ultimate Kimoji: the crying Kim face.
But seriously, having two different phones that operate on two different phone services — well, if your career is based off of your always-on digital presence and you can afford to pay for both carriers, then that’s just smart business. That said, we know she won’t be too disadvantaged while she seeks a BlackBerry replacement, as she takes most of her iconic selfies on her iPhone with its signature light-up case.
Good luck, Kim.
- Yes, Climate Change Is Making Storms Like Hurricane Ian Worse
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- What Reading 220 History Textbooks Taught One Scholar About Racism in America
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out
- How DeSantis Handles Hurricane Ian Will Shape His Political Future