Kim Kardashian West is a true master of social media sharing — whether it’s through revelatory Snapchats, internet-breaking Instagrams, or controversial tweets. So you might be surprised to learn that this very modern queen of mobile communication has actually been attached to an old-school BlackBerry cell phone all these years, even stockpiling backups.
But in a series of tweets, Kardashian West revealed Wednesday that her beloved BlackBerry Bold had finally gone kaput.
She illustrated her emotions with a tweet of a BlackBerry image from her Kimoji app, and then the ultimate Kimoji: the crying Kim face.
But seriously, having two different phones that operate on two different phone services — well, if your career is based off of your always-on digital presence and you can afford to pay for both carriers, then that’s just smart business. That said, we know she won’t be too disadvantaged while she seeks a BlackBerry replacement, as she takes most of her iconic selfies on her iPhone with its signature light-up case.
Good luck, Kim.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve