Gilmore Girls fans, buckle in for a serious Stars Hollow marathon, because TV network UP will be airing the entire Gilmore oeuvre over Thanksgiving Weekend in one epic 153-hour stream of fast-talking strong female characters, Deadline reports.
Starting with the pilot episode of Season 1 on Friday, Nov. 18 at 6:00p.m. EST (and ending on Friday, Nov. 25 at 3:00am EST with the finale), you can simply switch on your TV and spend your entire Thanksgiving Week soaking up every minute of the beloved show. This is all, of course, a preparatory marathon before the big premiere of the Gilmore Girls revival, which will be available exactly one minute after the marathon ends, at 12:01am PST on Netflix — so be warned that you’ll have to find a login to the streaming service to get the full, up-to-date Gilmore experience.
Alternatively, if you don’t want to spend those 153 hours glued to the TV or risk missing your favorite episodes, Netflix is now streaming all seven seasons on demand. But it would still be fun to invite your friends over for a Gilmore-themed old-school TV marathon when you’re home for Thanksgiving… you’d just need a plenty of caffeine to stay awake for it all, in true Lorelai fashion.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out