Warning: Stranger Things spoilers ahead.
Barb met her untimely and not so important death early on. And why did she? Was it punishment for Nancy’s pool party fun?
With the exception of Nancy, everyone on the show was tied up with the Agenda to Find Will So Winona Ryder Could Shower, but why couldn’t she be saved?
Glenneallen Anderson, who starred as Nicole the mean girl who exposes Jonathan, has a decisive answer.
The facts may not support this notion. The Duffer Brothers officially said they had to lose Barb because they explained, “we wanted it to feel unsafe.” But perhaps Anderson’s saltier response is more in keeping with the high school setting.
At least Barb’s immortalized in pizza form.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow