Warning: Stranger Things spoilers ahead.
Barb met her untimely and not so important death early on. And why did she? Was it punishment for Nancy’s pool party fun?
With the exception of Nancy, everyone on the show was tied up with the Agenda to Find Will So Winona Ryder Could Shower, but why couldn’t she be saved?
Glenneallen Anderson, who starred as Nicole the mean girl who exposes Jonathan, has a decisive answer.
The facts may not support this notion. The Duffer Brothers officially said they had to lose Barb because they explained, “we wanted it to feel unsafe.” But perhaps Anderson’s saltier response is more in keeping with the high school setting.
At least Barb’s immortalized in pizza form.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was