Warning: Stranger Things spoilers ahead.
Barb met her untimely and not so important death early on. And why did she? Was it punishment for Nancy’s pool party fun?
With the exception of Nancy, everyone on the show was tied up with the Agenda to Find Will So Winona Ryder Could Shower, but why couldn’t she be saved?
Glenneallen Anderson, who starred as Nicole the mean girl who exposes Jonathan, has a decisive answer.
The facts may not support this notion. The Duffer Brothers officially said they had to lose Barb because they explained, “we wanted it to feel unsafe.” But perhaps Anderson’s saltier response is more in keeping with the high school setting.
At least Barb’s immortalized in pizza form.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.