Unlike other people we know (*cough Frank Ocean cough*), Britney Spears has benevolently supplied us both a confirmed album title and a definite release date for her long-anticipated new album. The new album, titled Glory, is due to drop on August 26.
The singer took to Twitter to announce the news, tweeting that the new album was “the beginning of a new era.” She also relayed that the album would be available for pre-order on Apple Music on midnight Wednesday night, noting that all pre-orderers would be able to stream an exclusive new track called, “Private Show,” automatically.
The announcement follows Spears releasing her latest single, “Make Me,” which features rapper G-Eazy; this album will be the first new studio album Spears has released since 2013, with Britney Jean.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization