Unlike other people we know (*cough Frank Ocean cough*), Britney Spears has benevolently supplied us both a confirmed album title and a definite release date for her long-anticipated new album. The new album, titled Glory, is due to drop on August 26.
The singer took to Twitter to announce the news, tweeting that the new album was “the beginning of a new era.” She also relayed that the album would be available for pre-order on Apple Music on midnight Wednesday night, noting that all pre-orderers would be able to stream an exclusive new track called, “Private Show,” automatically.
The announcement follows Spears releasing her latest single, “Make Me,” which features rapper G-Eazy; this album will be the first new studio album Spears has released since 2013, with Britney Jean.
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement