Unlike other people we know (*cough Frank Ocean cough*), Britney Spears has benevolently supplied us both a confirmed album title and a definite release date for her long-anticipated new album. The new album, titled Glory, is due to drop on August 26.
The singer took to Twitter to announce the news, tweeting that the new album was “the beginning of a new era.” She also relayed that the album would be available for pre-order on Apple Music on midnight Wednesday night, noting that all pre-orderers would be able to stream an exclusive new track called, “Private Show,” automatically.
The announcement follows Spears releasing her latest single, “Make Me,” which features rapper G-Eazy; this album will be the first new studio album Spears has released since 2013, with Britney Jean.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at email@example.com