Jonah Hill may have appeared on Tuesday night’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to promote his upcoming film War Dogs, but his true shining moment came when he started talking about losing weight after the movie had wrapped — a story that ended with him accidentally e-mailing his food log to Drake.
Hill told the host that — thanks to some advice from Channing Tatum — he had hired a nutritionist who asked the actor to keep track of what he was eating every day and send him a list of it. However, when Hill didn’t receive a response one night, he realized the recipient of the email had not been who he intended.
Watch the full video above.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization