Jonah Hill may have appeared on Tuesday night’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon to promote his upcoming film War Dogs, but his true shining moment came when he started talking about losing weight after the movie had wrapped — a story that ended with him accidentally e-mailing his food log to Drake.
Hill told the host that — thanks to some advice from Channing Tatum — he had hired a nutritionist who asked the actor to keep track of what he was eating every day and send him a list of it. However, when Hill didn’t receive a response one night, he realized the recipient of the email had not been who he intended.
Watch the full video above.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time