Parenthood actress Erika Christensen took to Twitter Tuesday with a reality check: Mom edition.
Christensen shared a view of her laundry night on that gave the motherhood perspective of how her clothing stacks up with her daughter’s. Christensen, who is married to cyclist Cole Maness, gave birth to her daughter, Shane, on June 21.
Before Shane came along, Christensen’s Instagram was filled with photos of her growing baby bump in locations all over the world, from movie premieres to tropical hikes. Even though baby Shane is still a young ‘un, Christensen brings humor to her baby photos, as evidenced in her social media presence.
Many of Christensen’s fellow Parenthood costars voiced their love and support for her along the way.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate