MTV’s 10th anniversary tell-all special of The Hills aired Tuesday, with star Lauren Conrad providing diehard fans with secrets from the show and some never-before-seen footage.
Conrad offered her thoughts on some of the show’s key moments, and the hour-long program That Was Then, This Is Now set a few facts straight including the jaw-dropping revelation that LC’s relationship with heartthrob Brody Jenner was staged for the cameras. It was “awkward,” she said, “we had zero chemistry.”
Also revealed was an axed cameo of a pre-KUWTK Kim Kardashian West chatting with Heidi Montag about her pet jelly fish aquarium and going to the VMAs in Las Vegas.
Fans on Twitter were loving the recap of the hit reality show, which aired after months of hype, with many posting nostalgic messages.
Although there was one person who was not impressed with the special: The Hills star and husband of Conrad’s former BFF Heidi, Spencer Pratt.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time