We know Miley Cyrus likes to sing. But did we know that her on-again boyfriend Liam Hemsworth has some decent pipes on him, too?
In a short clip Cyrus posted to Instagram on Monday, the duo are cruising down the street while belting out Justin Bieber’s earworm, “Love Yourself.” (The real star of the video, though, is Cyrus’s adorable beagle Barbie.)
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen Cyrus and Hemsworth make sweet music together in a car. In fact, the couple met on set of the Nicholas Sparks movie The Last Song back in 2010, where they shared another cute carpool karaoke moment — at that time, it was to Maroon 5’s “She Will Be Loved.” And in the movie, Hemsworth’s character is woefully tone-deaf. Luckily, we now know that unfortunate noise was all just acting:
That said, we’d advise Hemsworth to consider paying more attention to the road than to hitting the right notes; the clip goes off the rails when Hemsworth lets out a shout.
“Babe, stop, seriously!” Cyrus admonishes him. He must be jealous of James Corden, whose ability to keep a steady hand on the wheel while harmonizing might be the late-night TV gift that keeps giving. Maybe this was Cyrus’s audition?
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now