Justin Bieber has an opinion on that whole Kanye West-Taylor Swift feud and he’s apparently not afraid to share it. The Purpose artist posted a screenshot of himself FaceTiming with a smiling Ye to Instagram Tuesday morning with the caption, “Taylor swift what up” — seemingly officially declaring himself Team West.
The Biebs is the latest celebrity to insert himself into the “Famous” narrative — a drama that was reignited in July when Kim Kardashian West took to Snapchat to release footage of her husband having a conversation with Swift about The Life of Pablo track prior to releasing it.
See Bieber’s Instagram below.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time