The four candidates are Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow, Cersei Lannister, Petyr Baelish and they all have running mates. So far 19,098,611 have voted and Snow is killing it in the polls with 58% to Targaryen’s 34%. You can read up on each platform here.
People have already compared the show to the election cycle, so perhaps it’s fitting that this is HBO’s answer to political fatigue. As the promo video put it, “we demand strong leaders who stand for those who sacrifice, who know what it means to rise from nothing, who won’t hesitate to break the game.” Wherever you stand, it’s an easy way to fill the Game of Thrones-sized hole in your heart.
Littlefinger doesn’t stand a chance, so if he speaks for you, best to start dialing up your social media campaign efforts now.
Watch the emotion-stirring propaganda below, and you can vote here.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization