A group made up of a 1,000 musicians have covered David Bowie’s ‘Rebel Rebel’.
Rockin’ 1000, who describe themselves as the world’s biggest rock band, gathered in Orogel Stadium in Cesena, Italy to perform the late musician’s classic track.
The band include several hundred singers, guitarists, bass players, percussionists as well as dozens of keyboardists, violinists and even a handful of bagpipe players.
Anyone can volunteer to join the 1,000 strong ensemble by signing up through their official website.
The group previously covered Foo Fighter’s ‘Learn To Fly’ in a bid to get the band to play in their city.
Following the performance – footage of which went viral – the band subsequently played a gig in Cesena last November, inviting the organisers of the video to join them onstage.
Rockin’ 1000 have since also covered The White Stripe’s ‘Seven Nation Army’ and Nirvana’s ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org