The Suicide Squad star has been attached to Clark since last year. The model turned actor and certified VIP bacon club member always understood bacon, but now she knows the meaning of life.
“I’m completely in love…..Before, I didn’t know what love was – real love,” she told Vogue. “I didn’t understand the depth of it. I always used to think it was you against the world. Now I know the meaning of life is love. Whether that’s for yourself or for the world or your partner.”
“As a child I used gay as a bad world, as in, ‘that’s so gay’. All my friends did,” Delevingne added. “[Her parents] have been so, so supportive. I’m obviously in love, so if people want to say I’m gay, that’s great. But we’re all liquid – we change, we grow.”
There’s no word on whether she discusses the finer points of bacon in the article, but you can read the full interview in British Vogue’s September issue, out Aug. 4.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror