The Suicide Squad star has been attached to Clark since last year. The model turned actor and certified VIP bacon club member always understood bacon, but now she knows the meaning of life.
“I’m completely in love…..Before, I didn’t know what love was – real love,” she told Vogue. “I didn’t understand the depth of it. I always used to think it was you against the world. Now I know the meaning of life is love. Whether that’s for yourself or for the world or your partner.”
“As a child I used gay as a bad world, as in, ‘that’s so gay’. All my friends did,” Delevingne added. “[Her parents] have been so, so supportive. I’m obviously in love, so if people want to say I’m gay, that’s great. But we’re all liquid – we change, we grow.”
There’s no word on whether she discusses the finer points of bacon in the article, but you can read the full interview in British Vogue’s September issue, out Aug. 4.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption