Pulling up to Paris’s Trocadéro Square beneath the Eiffel Tower in an SUV, the singer sheds her jacket and runs straight out into a mob of screaming fans, who hoist her high into the air and give her what we only imagine was quite the crowd-surfing thrill. Decked out in a silver jumpsuit and sparkling collar necklace, Rihanna straight beams with sheer elation throughout.
Rih: giving the people what they want, no matter how risky for her personal safety. That’s commitment to the art of superstardom.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time