In an interview with KIIS radio station, Spears was asked to pick her dream in-flight companion. The first choice was Katy Perry, who notably recreated Britney’s VMA iconic matching denim moment with RiFF RAFF. The second choice was Taylor Swift, a sweet young woman who Britney could not for the life of her remember making contact with.
Forced to answer a truly tough question, the “Make Me” singer said, “I don’t know! I don’t know, that’s hard. They’re both so cool, I don’t know.” Her ultimate answer? Swift, because then they could finally meet after all these years of being two passing ships in the night. “I’ve briefly met Katy Perry at the Smurfs movie premiere,” she explained. “Maybe because I’ve met Katy Perry I would say Taylor Swift, because I’ve never met her before.”
To jog Spears’ memory, fans on the Internet have produced evidentiary photos of their meetings. Alas, not even their coincidentally matching hairstyles were enough to make an impression.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer