Vice President Joe Biden is not ruling out running for office again, he said Sunday.
Biden, in an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos on This Week, said he will remain committed to fighting for issues he still cares “deeply” about, including curing cancer, advancing foreign policy, combating domestic violence and reforming the tax system.
“I don’t plan on saying goodbye,” Biden said. “I always judge people who spend a lot of time in public office, say they care about things, and if the day after they leave they no longer talk about them, then I don’t think they cared much about them.”
When asked if he would run for office again, Biden said: “I don’t plan on that. But, you know, I’ve learned a long time ago, you don’t say anything for absolutely certain.”
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time