Vice President Joe Biden is not ruling out running for office again, he said Sunday.
Biden, in an interview with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos on This Week, said he will remain committed to fighting for issues he still cares “deeply” about, including curing cancer, advancing foreign policy, combating domestic violence and reforming the tax system.
“I don’t plan on saying goodbye,” Biden said. “I always judge people who spend a lot of time in public office, say they care about things, and if the day after they leave they no longer talk about them, then I don’t think they cared much about them.”
When asked if he would run for office again, Biden said: “I don’t plan on that. But, you know, I’ve learned a long time ago, you don’t say anything for absolutely certain.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time