However, Graham (also a musician) deserves to be a star in his own right, as evidenced by his very excellent Instagram account (where everyone from Justin Bieber to John Mayer can be spotted living it up) and most recently, by his prominent feature in a music video by Canadian band, Arkells.
The video, appropriately titled, “Drake’s Dad,” is based on an experience that band member Max Kerman had when he actually met Graham in a bar during a road trip. In an interview with Consequence of Sound, Kerman said, “Last summer I was on a road trip with my best friends through the American South and in the middle of the night, we happened to meet Drake’s dad — Dennis Graham — in a Memphis bar.”
See Dennis in full-on cool Dad status below.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart