Disney World’s Star Wars exhibit is under the protection of the First Order, so when faction leader Kylo Ren shows up for an inspection, the Stormtroopers guarding the area give him his due—even without asking if he’s kind of short.
The video comes courtesy of William Denton, who captured his son Nicholas getting the Imperial treatment during a recent visit to the Star Wars Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. In the clip, a tiny Ren, wearing his terrifying mask and toting his three-headed lightsaber, is given a full escort through Disney World by the trusty and loyal troopers taking him to meet the full-sized Ren for a photo op.
While the video was posted just after Star Wars Day (for the uninitiated, that’s May the Fourth) it re-emerged on Reddit yesterday, hopefully in the same way Luke Skywalker will re-emerge from his self-imposed exile in Episode VIII, the next installment of Star Wars franchise, to help Rey crush Ren and his First Order.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org