Disney World’s Star Wars exhibit is under the protection of the First Order, so when faction leader Kylo Ren shows up for an inspection, the Stormtroopers guarding the area give him his due—even without asking if he’s kind of short.
The video comes courtesy of William Denton, who captured his son Nicholas getting the Imperial treatment during a recent visit to the Star Wars Experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. In the clip, a tiny Ren, wearing his terrifying mask and toting his three-headed lightsaber, is given a full escort through Disney World by the trusty and loyal troopers taking him to meet the full-sized Ren for a photo op.
While the video was posted just after Star Wars Day (for the uninitiated, that’s May the Fourth) it re-emerged on Reddit yesterday, hopefully in the same way Luke Skywalker will re-emerge from his self-imposed exile in Episode VIII, the next installment of Star Wars franchise, to help Rey crush Ren and his First Order.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart