Social media personality Hayes Grier has been hospitalized following a dirt bike accident on Thursday.
The 16-year-old star of the short-video sharing service Vine is currently recovering at a local hospital after the incident resulted in two broken ribs, a bruised lung and a concussion, PEOPLE reports.
His brother Nash took to Twitter to post an update on Hayes’ condition, saying he was “pretty busted up” but “all scans came back negative for any internal bleeding.”
Hayes was recently a contestant on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars and is expected to take part in the comedy docu-series Top Grier set to premiere this fall.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- AI Is Not an Arms Race
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- Matthew Macfadyen on Succession Series Finale
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why Everyone Is Having Bad Sex (Especially Young People)
- The 30 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2023
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction