Social media personality Hayes Grier has been hospitalized following a dirt bike accident on Thursday.
The 16-year-old star of the short-video sharing service Vine is currently recovering at a local hospital after the incident resulted in two broken ribs, a bruised lung and a concussion, PEOPLE reports.
His brother Nash took to Twitter to post an update on Hayes’ condition, saying he was “pretty busted up” but “all scans came back negative for any internal bleeding.”
Hayes was recently a contestant on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars and is expected to take part in the comedy docu-series Top Grier set to premiere this fall.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body