Retired professional basketball player Kareem Abdul-Jabbar took the stage at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, where he took a jab at Republican nominee Donald Trump.
“Hello everyone. I’m Michael Jordan, and I’m here with Hillary,” Abdul-Jabbar said. “I said that because I know that Donald Trump couldn’t tell the difference.”
Abdul-Jabbar is the National Basketball Association’s all-time leading scorer and a six-time NBA championship winner. Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, who he was there to speak about, appointed Abdul-Jabbar as a U.S. Cultural Ambassador in 2012.
Watch Abdul-Jabbar make his entrance at the convention.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now