On Wednesday night’s Late Late Show, Delevingne told James Corden their plot. After the HAIM sisters and Kesha spent the day binging on murder mysteries in “the creepy part of the house,” as Delevingne calls it, the model-actress and the Orange Is the New Black stars “haunted” the others at around 4 a.m. (Aduba used a flashlight and a speaker with creepy sound effects, and Delevingne was throwing herself against the floor.)
They warned Swift and Hiddleston first, because as Delevingne puts it, “the security is massive.” But even after the warning, once the loud spooky mission was underway, Swift and Hiddleston woke up and were caught off guard.
“It took a bit of a turn for the worse, they basically nearly called the police, which is funny because I love that you would call the police because you think there’s a ghost outside your house,” she says.
“Taylor and Tom weren’t there for the whole time, but they got woken up, and they came upstairs and Uzo was in the corner with the light in her hand holding a speaker.”
Where was the Night Manager actor on security detail?
“He was just peeing himself in the corner,” she says. Watch below.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up