Time to put those Lemonade rumors of marital unease to rest once and for all, because Jay Z and Beyoncé have officially proven that they have reached relationship #goals.
It all comes down to an important detail in one of Queen Bey’s flawless-as-usual snaps posted to her website documenting the European leg of her Formation world tour. While Bey poses casually in an elevator, the person behind the camera is revealed, reflected in the mirror. And it turns out that it’s Jay Z himself who’s behind this (and, we presume, many more) classically perfect image. The title of the pic? “MY LIFE.”
So now we know: not only is Jay a supportive spouse, but he’s clearly also an excellent candid photographer, making him the perfect Instagram husband — a holy grail of qualities that most prolific users of the photo-sharing app can only dream of finding combined in one partner. Not to mention that Jay Z’s mirror-selfie form is on point.
Meanwhile in Paris, the couple remain the picture of marital bliss.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body