Time to put those Lemonade rumors of marital unease to rest once and for all, because Jay Z and Beyoncé have officially proven that they have reached relationship #goals.
It all comes down to an important detail in one of Queen Bey’s flawless-as-usual snaps posted to her website documenting the European leg of her Formation world tour. While Bey poses casually in an elevator, the person behind the camera is revealed, reflected in the mirror. And it turns out that it’s Jay Z himself who’s behind this (and, we presume, many more) classically perfect image. The title of the pic? “MY LIFE.”
So now we know: not only is Jay a supportive spouse, but he’s clearly also an excellent candid photographer, making him the perfect Instagram husband — a holy grail of qualities that most prolific users of the photo-sharing app can only dream of finding combined in one partner. Not to mention that Jay Z’s mirror-selfie form is on point.
Meanwhile in Paris, the couple remain the picture of marital bliss.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy