Time to put those Lemonade rumors of marital unease to rest once and for all, because Jay Z and Beyoncé have officially proven that they have reached relationship #goals.
It all comes down to an important detail in one of Queen Bey’s flawless-as-usual snaps posted to her website documenting the European leg of her Formation world tour. While Bey poses casually in an elevator, the person behind the camera is revealed, reflected in the mirror. And it turns out that it’s Jay Z himself who’s behind this (and, we presume, many more) classically perfect image. The title of the pic? “MY LIFE.”
So now we know: not only is Jay a supportive spouse, but he’s clearly also an excellent candid photographer, making him the perfect Instagram husband — a holy grail of qualities that most prolific users of the photo-sharing app can only dream of finding combined in one partner. Not to mention that Jay Z’s mirror-selfie form is on point.
Meanwhile in Paris, the couple remain the picture of marital bliss.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time