Hillary Clinton will lay out an optimistic vision for the future in her acceptance speech Thursday.
Following the themes of the Democratic national convention, the former Secretary of State will offer details about how she will “empower all Americans to live better lives,” according to excerpts of her speech released by her campaign.
Clinton will focus on topics like national security and how to grow wages, areas where she will say Americans are “looking for steady leadership.”
Read the excerpts of her speech:
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time