Hillary Clinton will lay out an optimistic vision for the future in her acceptance speech Thursday.
Following the themes of the Democratic national convention, the former Secretary of State will offer details about how she will “empower all Americans to live better lives,” according to excerpts of her speech released by her campaign.
Clinton will focus on topics like national security and how to grow wages, areas where she will say Americans are “looking for steady leadership.”
Read the excerpts of her speech:
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This