Just when you thought you’d seen every fast food combination available to humankind, Taco Bell comes up with a “Cheetos burrito.” Yep, that’s a classic Taco Bell burrito — but stuffed with extra Cheetos.
The new menu item will be test-launching in Cincinnati, Ohio in mid-August, with the burritos selling for a very reasonable $1 a pop, Business Insider reports. Once you’ve picked one up, you can head over to Burger King for its recently launched Mac n’ Cheetos and tuck in to a full Cheeto mash-up meal.
In terms of taste, Brand Eating reports that the “Cheetos add a light crunch but not as much cheesiness as I’d expected/hoped.” It looks like the “cheesiness” part is relying on, well, actual melted cheese. This isn’t the first time Taco Bell has experimented with a Cheetos addition; in March, it introduced a Cheetos Crunchwrap Slider, but only in Canada.
One major upside is that now you can get your fill of Cheetos without worrying that your fingers will be covered in that legendary (and impossible to clean) Chee-dust.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer