No matter what anyone else says about Kim Kardashian’s West’s nude selfies, it seems she can count on husband Kanye West being in complete support of them. During a recent interview with Harper’s Bazaar for the magazine’s September cover story, The Life of Pablo artist chatted about his wife’s talent for snapping shots of herself, comparing it to the voice of Adele.
“I love her nude selfies,” he said. “Like, I love the ones from the side, the back ones, and the front. I just love seeing her naked; I love nudity. And I love beautiful shapes. I feel like it’s almost a Renaissance thing, a painting, a modern version of a painting. I think it’s important for Kim to have her figure. To not show it would be like Adele not singing.”
The husband-wife duo popularly referred to as Kimye also spoke about their biggest insecurities, referencing Kanye’s now-infamous declaration of debt. “I used to have insecurity about my finances, then I announced that I had debt, and now I don’t have any insecurities,” Ye said. “People will definitely use that against you if someone knows that. But the one thing I don’t have an insecurity about is public perception. I’m not going to conform to it, you know?”
Kardashian had a bit of a different take. “I would say looking fat sometimes,” she said. “I really do take it seriously. I try to do what I can and diet and stay in shape, and it does make me insecure when I’m heavy.”
Read more at harpersbazaar.com.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart