A man was arrested in Seattle on Monday, after throwing one of Batman’s iconic bat-shaped weapons at a cop car.
The 23-year-old man threw the Batarang at police officers as they pursued him, after he threatened a bouncer at a bar with a homemade spear—consisting of a knife attached to a metal pole—according to the Seattle police blotter.
After catching him, police found a “sharp, black Batman-style throwing star” embedded in the front of their SUV.
The Dark Knight wannabe has been charged with felony assault.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer