A man was arrested in Seattle on Monday, after throwing one of Batman’s iconic bat-shaped weapons at a cop car.
The 23-year-old man threw the Batarang at police officers as they pursued him, after he threatened a bouncer at a bar with a homemade spear—consisting of a knife attached to a metal pole—according to the Seattle police blotter.
After catching him, police found a “sharp, black Batman-style throwing star” embedded in the front of their SUV.
The Dark Knight wannabe has been charged with felony assault.
- How the Anti-Vax Movement Is Taking Over the Right
- What Happens Next in Ukraine Could Change Europe Forever
- There's So Much More To Say About Bill Cosby
- Death Doulas Used to Be Rare. The COVID-19 Pandemic Changed That
- What It Feels Like to Be a Muslim Woman Auctioned Online by India's Right Wing
- America's First Openly Trans City Council President Wants to Heal Minneapolis
- The World's Farmers Need to Prepare for Serious Cash Crop Disruption