The singer took to Instagram to share her brand spanking new customized Harry Potter jacket. It’s embroidered with Dumbeldore’s face on it, and it says “Dumbledore’s Army.” She has one and you don’t because the rest of us are entitled to nothing.
Just get a load of this thing. Even Snape would shed a tear for the lifelike beard craftsmanship. And here you were thinking that Grande said everything you needed to know about her personality with a high ponytail.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science