The singer took to Instagram to share her brand spanking new customized Harry Potter jacket. It’s embroidered with Dumbeldore’s face on it, and it says “Dumbledore’s Army.” She has one and you don’t because the rest of us are entitled to nothing.
Just get a load of this thing. Even Snape would shed a tear for the lifelike beard craftsmanship. And here you were thinking that Grande said everything you needed to know about her personality with a high ponytail.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy