Get excited, Gilmore Girls fans.
The first trailer for the hotly-anticipated Netflix reboot of the beloved coming-of-age series was just tweeted Wednesday afternoon, and although seasons may change, it looks like Stars Hollow has stayed pretty much the same. In the short clip, fans get glimpses of familiar locations like the Dragonfly Inn and Luke’s diner, while Lauren Graham’s Lorelai and Alexis Bledel’s Rory Gilmore drink coffee and read the newspaper. There are some nods to the passage of time, though: Lorelai wonders if Amy Schumer might like her, and of course, inquisitive Rory has to Google everything on her iPhone immediately.
“I like knowing things,” she says in the teaser. Sounds like our girl hasn’t changed a bit — just found some technology to help her out.
Watch above, and prepare yourself for the return of the fast-talking ladies (and the signature Carole King theme song). Gilmore Girls premieres November 25th.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate