Get excited, Gilmore Girls fans.
The first trailer for the hotly-anticipated Netflix reboot of the beloved coming-of-age series was just tweeted Wednesday afternoon, and although seasons may change, it looks like Stars Hollow has stayed pretty much the same. In the short clip, fans get glimpses of familiar locations like the Dragonfly Inn and Luke’s diner, while Lauren Graham’s Lorelai and Alexis Bledel’s Rory Gilmore drink coffee and read the newspaper. There are some nods to the passage of time, though: Lorelai wonders if Amy Schumer might like her, and of course, inquisitive Rory has to Google everything on her iPhone immediately.
“I like knowing things,” she says in the teaser. Sounds like our girl hasn’t changed a bit — just found some technology to help her out.
Watch above, and prepare yourself for the return of the fast-talking ladies (and the signature Carole King theme song). Gilmore Girls premieres November 25th.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow