Get excited, Gilmore Girls fans.
The first trailer for the hotly-anticipated Netflix reboot of the beloved coming-of-age series was just tweeted Wednesday afternoon, and although seasons may change, it looks like Stars Hollow has stayed pretty much the same. In the short clip, fans get glimpses of familiar locations like the Dragonfly Inn and Luke’s diner, while Lauren Graham’s Lorelai and Alexis Bledel’s Rory Gilmore drink coffee and read the newspaper. There are some nods to the passage of time, though: Lorelai wonders if Amy Schumer might like her, and of course, inquisitive Rory has to Google everything on her iPhone immediately.
“I like knowing things,” she says in the teaser. Sounds like our girl hasn’t changed a bit — just found some technology to help her out.
Watch above, and prepare yourself for the return of the fast-talking ladies (and the signature Carole King theme song). Gilmore Girls premieres November 25th.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World