Hillary Clinton: little girl smiling in a white dress with a bicycle behind her. Hillary: splashing the water with her feet while attending college. Clinton: meeting President Ronald Reagan with her husband, Bill.
Rarely seen photos of the Democratic presidential nominee reveal the human behind the First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State and all the other titles that attached to a woman who has been at the pinnacle of American politics for 25 years.
This gallery traces Clinton’s development growth from a young girl to a college student and then wife to Bill. The photos have a deeply personal nature.
Clinton and her daughter, Chelsea, will speak Thursday at the Democratic National Convention. Bill spoke on Tuesday night, calling his wife the “best darn change maker” he has ever known; as President Barack Obama cast Hillary as the only choice for the presidency during his speech Wednesday night to the DNC.
Read More: Hillary Clinton Is the Hardest One to Know
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time