Hillary Clinton: little girl smiling in a white dress with a bicycle behind her. Hillary: splashing the water with her feet while attending college. Clinton: meeting President Ronald Reagan with her husband, Bill.
Rarely seen photos of the Democratic presidential nominee reveal the human behind the First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State and all the other titles that attached to a woman who has been at the pinnacle of American politics for 25 years.
This gallery traces Clinton’s development growth from a young girl to a college student and then wife to Bill. The photos have a deeply personal nature.
Clinton and her daughter, Chelsea, will speak Thursday at the Democratic National Convention. Bill spoke on Tuesday night, calling his wife the “best darn change maker” he has ever known; as President Barack Obama cast Hillary as the only choice for the presidency during his speech Wednesday night to the DNC.
Read More: Hillary Clinton Is the Hardest One to Know
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating