Actress Elizabeth Banks used her brief moment in the spotlight at the Democratic convention to mock Donald Trump.
A star in the Hunger Games and Pitch Perfect movies, Banks stepped on stage to Queen’s “We Are the Champions” while shrouded in white light and fog, the same way that Trump took the stage on the first night of the Republican convention.
“That was over the top,” Banks said.
“The Trump campaign is so hard up for money, I just bought that fog machine on eBay for 30 bucks,” Banks said. “I don’t feel good about it. I don’t.”
Banks, who is a host of the second night of the convention, then jokingly asked the crowd who was ready to “pound a few cheesesteaks” with her after the show.
See Banks’ entrance in the video above.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms