Do you have at least $1,000 to spend on a smartphone? Are you good-looking? If so, congrats, for starters.
Second, this fancy Android smartphone features a front-facing flash for its front-facing camera.
Why should the world only get to see your drop-dead gorgeous selfies when you have adequate light? You spend a lot of time in exclusive, sexily-lit clubs, yes? They’re too dark for selfies! Until now, that is.
On paper, it could be – could be – argued that the Lumigon T2 HD is slightly underpowered, with a dual-core processor and a 720p screen bobbing around in a sea of quad-core, 1080p competitors. That all-important front-facing camera is only a 2.4-megapixel jobber, too, although as every savvy shopper knows, megapixels aren’t everything.
Those qualms aside, the phone has a few tricks up its immaculately-pressed sleeve. It’s water resistant, which comes in handy considering all those exclusive, sexy, oops-I-spilled-my-drink clubs you frequent. And it’s ensconced in stainless steel and damage-resistant glass, which comes in handy if you drop the phone while showing it off to all the lesser people in the already-exclusive club. Oh, and it’s dust resistant. Let’s get real, though: You have people to handle your dust.
The phone also comes with a dock that can be programmed to turn off the phone’s visual and audible notifications when it’s docked, so you can make sure to sleep in without being bothered.
Pricing will start at around $1,000 (unlocked, off contract), and you’ll need to order it from Denmark when it’s available sometime in the second quarter.
If you’re looking for another phone with a front-facing flash, check out the Acer Liquid E3. Note, too, that there are so-so workarounds for the iPhone and other Android phones that basically entail blasting you with the white light of your phone’s screen as a photo’s being taken.
(Side note: I just had to add “selfies” to my blogging software’s dictionary. The end is near, friends.)
Lumigon T2 HD [Product Page via Digital Trends]
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement