The trailer for Office Christmas Party was released Tuesday, and there’s never been this much office Christmas party damage since Die Hard.
Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman, Vanessa Bayer, Olivia Munn, Kate McKinnon and T. J. Miller star in the movie, and the gist is that it’s the end of days for the company, so they have to throw the most epic blowout ever to save their jobs. From the look of this, they deliver and the workers party harder than everyone. Miller blows through the Nativity scene on a sleigh, some other guy decides to swing from the ceiling with more conviction than the situation warrants, and there’s a duel between two flaming Christmas trees.
Best of all, there’s a designated area for naughty behavior because every office Christmas party has someone who gets especially “turnt,” but in this movie, that person is everyone.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization