In a four-minute time-lapse video with 7,448 views so far, Katelyn Galloway, a makeup artist from Austin, Texas becomes everyone’s favorite symbol of masculinity. “I feel as though my whole life has been leading up to this moment, where I can unveil to the world my true self,” she says. The vlogger lays the makeup on really thick, and after she pencils in Swanson’s furrowed brows and applies exactly one fake mustache, she looks exactly like the realest lumbersexual there is.
She even lip reads some of his greatest sayings, like “there’s only one thing I hate more than milk; skim milk, which is water lying about being milk.” Watch below.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving