Stephen Curry, Justin Timberlake and Alfonso Ribeiro all did the iconic Carlton dance together during a golf event in Lake Tahoe on Saturday.
Timberlake, Curry, and Ribeiro—the latter being the actor who actually played Carlton Banks in the ’90s sitcom Fresh Prince of Bel-Air—delighted everyone over the age of 25 at the American Century Championship with this deeply satisfying dance. People who love a nostalgic moment will appreciate the group dance, and everyone can appreciate how coordinated the trio is. Watch below.
They also did Stephen Curry’s traditional pregame BBQ and foot massage dance:
This isn’t the first time Timberlake and Ribeiro have pleased the golf crowds with the throwback moves. It’s not even the second time.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.