Stephen Curry, Justin Timberlake and Alfonso Ribeiro all did the iconic Carlton dance together during a golf event in Lake Tahoe on Saturday.
Timberlake, Curry, and Ribeiro—the latter being the actor who actually played Carlton Banks in the ’90s sitcom Fresh Prince of Bel-Air—delighted everyone over the age of 25 at the American Century Championship with this deeply satisfying dance. People who love a nostalgic moment will appreciate the group dance, and everyone can appreciate how coordinated the trio is. Watch below.
They also did Stephen Curry’s traditional pregame BBQ and foot massage dance:
This isn’t the first time Timberlake and Ribeiro have pleased the golf crowds with the throwback moves. It’s not even the second time.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time