Kristen Bell shared pictures of her 2013 wedding to husband Dax Shepard this weekend, giving fans a glimpse at the private ceremony. The 36-year-old actress — who previously won the Internet with her reaction to meeting a sloth and a lip-sync video for Toto’s Africa — revealed the adorable photos during an interview for CBS Sunday Morning.
“We got married in a tiny room in the Beverly Hills courthouse, and it was still one of the best days of my life,” she said of the nuptials.
The selection included shots of Bell and Shepard reciting their vows…
Signing the marriage license…
And sharing a smooch.
The Bad Moms star also opened up about how she feels Shepard’s past struggle with addiction has made him a better father to their two daughters, Lincoln, 3, and Delta, 18 months. “He’s a wonderful father,” Bell said. “He knows the value of things. He was an addict for many, many years and he pulled himself out of it, and he’s been sober for 11, 12 years now…And he knows how many times he’s messed up and how many times he’s been really closing to losing everything.”
Watch the full interview below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time