Now the wait for everybody else is almost over, as the Cursed Child script will be released Sunday, July 31 at midnight. That will give readers everywhere the chance to immerse themselves once again in J.K. Rowling’s magical wizarding world. Set 19 years after the events of The Deathly Hallows, the story deals primarily with the relationship between a middle-aged Harry and his youngest son Albus, who is dealing with “the weight of a family legacy he never wanted.”
And don’t worry, for Potterheads who want to be able to picture the play’s cast while reading its script, production photos from the stage at the Palace Theatre in the West End are available for all. See the full gallery above.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.