Rihanna has a very specific request for her fans: no Pokémon Go.
“I don’t want to see you catching any Pokémon’s up in this b-tch,” she said during a recent performance. The singer may have made it very clear that her concerts are a zero-tolerance zone when it comes to Pokémon, but just this weekend, there was a troubling Pokémon incident at a Beyoncé concert. A fan caught another fan engrossed in the game in the presence of Bey, Billboard found. Yes, Beyoncé was wrapped in a silvery bodysuit, belting a song from somewhere deep in her soul, and some girl was checking in on some Pokémon.
“She’s finding Pokémon when Beyoncé’s singing. F—ing Pokémon! Look at where she is. Look at where she is. She’s next to the stage!” the fan on the scene reported. Sadly, the insufficiently blessed concertgoers don’t stop there. An audience member was caught capturing a Pokemon at an Adele concert this summer too.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022