Rihanna has a very specific request for her fans: no Pokémon Go.
“I don’t want to see you catching any Pokémon’s up in this b-tch,” she said during a recent performance. The singer may have made it very clear that her concerts are a zero-tolerance zone when it comes to Pokémon, but just this weekend, there was a troubling Pokémon incident at a Beyoncé concert. A fan caught another fan engrossed in the game in the presence of Bey, Billboard found. Yes, Beyoncé was wrapped in a silvery bodysuit, belting a song from somewhere deep in her soul, and some girl was checking in on some Pokémon.
“She’s finding Pokémon when Beyoncé’s singing. F—ing Pokémon! Look at where she is. Look at where she is. She’s next to the stage!” the fan on the scene reported. Sadly, the insufficiently blessed concertgoers don’t stop there. An audience member was caught capturing a Pokemon at an Adele concert this summer too.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve