Guns ‘N Roses’ comeback tour continued this weekend when they played New Jersey’s MetLife Stadium on Sunday. But what started with a party in the jungle ended with “at least 30 people” arrested, according to the New Jersey State Police.
New Jersey 101.5 reports that the police department arrested fans for various charges ranging from assaulting a police officer to resisting arrest. A spokesman for the police department told the radio station that they arrested nine people for disorderly conduct, 11 people for solicitation, and three people for criminal trespassing. There was one drug-related arrest for possession of under 50 grams of marijuana.
The band, including Slash, Axl Rose, and even Steven Adler for one show, recently got back together for the Not in this Lifetime tour and began their summer of shows back in April, when they played two gigs in Las Vegas before headlining Coachella. The run continues Wednesday in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023