“We are telling the story in a modern way, which allows us not to try to wrap up the tale in 42 minutes. So we look at each season as one novel,” said Fuller, who wrote for both Deep Space Nine and Voyager.
The panel, which celebrated 50 years of Star Trek in popular culture, also featured a new trailer for the CBS All Access series. In it a new Enterprise-style ship is shown and slowly revealed to be the USS Discovery.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time