Director Zack Snyder premiered the first Justice League footage at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday. The footage aired after Snyder revealed that Henry Cavill would return as Superman in the film despite seemingly dying in Batman v Superman.
In the footage, Batman (Ben Affleck) meets Aquaman for the first time, quipping, “I hear you can talk to fish.” He also tracks down the other heroes, including Ezra Miller who immediately agrees to joining the team. “I need friends,” he says, lending some comic relief to the action-packed trailer.
The footage aired during the panel with Conan O’Brien that included cast members Ben Affleck (Batman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman), Jason Momoa (Aquaman), Ezra Miller (The Flash) and Ray Fisher (Cyborg).
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.