Director Zack Snyder premiered the first Justice League footage at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday. The footage aired after Snyder revealed that Henry Cavill would return as Superman in the film despite seemingly dying in Batman v Superman.
In the footage, Batman (Ben Affleck) meets Aquaman for the first time, quipping, “I hear you can talk to fish.” He also tracks down the other heroes, including Ezra Miller who immediately agrees to joining the team. “I need friends,” he says, lending some comic relief to the action-packed trailer.
The footage aired during the panel with Conan O’Brien that included cast members Ben Affleck (Batman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman), Jason Momoa (Aquaman), Ezra Miller (The Flash) and Ray Fisher (Cyborg).
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This