We finally know that Jon Snow is not, in fact, Ned Stark’s son. But when will he find out?
During a Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con Friday actor Isaac Hempstead Wright, who plays Bran, predicted that his newfound knowledge about Jon’s parentage might not go over so well with the King of the North.
“Bran knows he’s been shown this information for a reason, he might not know exactly why, but it’s obviously imperative he knows this and will spread the word,” the actor said. He said he thinks the conversation with Jon might go something like this: “By the way, I’m a tree wizard, and your dad isn’t your dad.”
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive