During the Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con, a fan asked Sophie Turner if Jon Snow and Sansa Stark might end up together if it turns out that the two are not siblings after all. “Jon does like redheads,” Turner said. But she made a face at the thought, saying the two grew up together and might as well be brother and sister.
“If you make anything happen, I will kill you,” Turner said to the show’s creators.
“It hadn’t occurred to us but thank you,” co-creator D. B. Weiss replied.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time