During the Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con, a fan asked Sophie Turner if Jon Snow and Sansa Stark might end up together if it turns out that the two are not siblings after all. “Jon does like redheads,” Turner said. But she made a face at the thought, saying the two grew up together and might as well be brother and sister.
“If you make anything happen, I will kill you,” Turner said to the show’s creators.
“It hadn’t occurred to us but thank you,” co-creator D. B. Weiss replied.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate