During the Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con, a fan asked Sophie Turner if Jon Snow and Sansa Stark might end up together if it turns out that the two are not siblings after all. “Jon does like redheads,” Turner said. But she made a face at the thought, saying the two grew up together and might as well be brother and sister.
“If you make anything happen, I will kill you,” Turner said to the show’s creators.
“It hadn’t occurred to us but thank you,” co-creator D. B. Weiss replied.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022