During the Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con, a fan asked Sophie Turner if Jon Snow and Sansa Stark might end up together if it turns out that the two are not siblings after all. “Jon does like redheads,” Turner said. But she made a face at the thought, saying the two grew up together and might as well be brother and sister.
“If you make anything happen, I will kill you,” Turner said to the show’s creators.
“It hadn’t occurred to us but thank you,” co-creator D. B. Weiss replied.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer