During the Game of Thrones panel at San Diego Comic-Con, a fan asked Sophie Turner if Jon Snow and Sansa Stark might end up together if it turns out that the two are not siblings after all. “Jon does like redheads,” Turner said. But she made a face at the thought, saying the two grew up together and might as well be brother and sister.
“If you make anything happen, I will kill you,” Turner said to the show’s creators.
“It hadn’t occurred to us but thank you,” co-creator D. B. Weiss replied.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating