Game of Thrones fans may be in mourning for a season that felt like it ended all too quickly, but fear not: the HBO powers that be (new gods? Old gods? Drowned gods? Lords of light? All of the above?) have bequeathed us with us with the perfect quick Westeros fix that will bring you closer to the cast of characters.
It’s a blissfully hilarious two-minute blooper reel that just premiered at Comic-Con Friday, featuring some Dothraki language screw-ups, a continually tongue-tied Tyrion and a nearly naked Jon Snow getting cheeky. (Also, watch out for the Hound having trouble with his ax and a quick shot of everybody’s favorite Wildling, good old Tormund Giantsbane.) Warning: f-bombs abound when the actors muss their lines.
This blooper reel just reinforces one of the best parts of Game of Thrones, which is the fact that the actors really do have a lot of fun in the process of filming. Just listen to that Khaleesi laugh. Watch all the way to the end for one last Peter Dinklage gem.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time